send this to an ex, crush, friend, parent, sibling, cousin, teacher. it works for all.
I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, BUT IT WASN’T THAT
Please don’t send this to your teacher
PLEASE DO SEND HIS TO YOUR TEACHER
WHY WOULD YOU SAY DON’T SEND THIS TO YOUR TEACHER BEFORE SAYING DON’T SEND THIS TO YOUR PARENTS
I thought this was going to be cute, fun song until shit went
i have found the ultimate avengers x sherlock crossover gif
Gavin will handle this one.
So I was watching The Road to El Dorado again
homestuck made this more confusing to understand than it needed to be
I love my home.
I hate the dog.
I desire friends.
I keep salesmen from killing each other.
the thing is thats exactly how i read it
i write sins not shopping receiptsOh,
As I’m pacing the aisles in a small corner store,
And I can’t help but to hear,
No, I can’t help but to hear an exchanging of words:
“What a beautiful melon! What a beautiful melon!” says a patron to a stocker.
“And yes, but what a shame, what a shame we’re not getting in any more.”
I CHIME IN WITH HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF
STOCKING THE GODDAMN STORE, NO
"No raccoons or tree creatures were harmed in the making of this film."
it’s just universally accepted that band geeks is the best episode of spongebob
Whoever’s the owner of the white sedan, you left your lights on
- Child: Hey dad could you please sing a lullaby?
- Me: *clears throat* cOMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I BEEN DOIN JUST FINE GOTTA GOTTA BE DOWN BECAUSE I WANT IT ALL
megaana135 said: I don't have emojis on this damned accursed thing but I've got this: <3 which is close enough, right?
- Opening credits: Pyatigorsk - Everfound [good start, i think]
- Waking up: Blow Away - George Harrison
- Falling in love: Telekinesis - Lemon Demon
- Fight song: Close Your Eyes - Abandon Kansas
- Breaking Up Song: Ravine - Brynne Andre [strangely tragic for the theme]
- Getting back together: All The World - The BoDeans
- Wedding: The Grain - Miles Nielsen
- Birth of child: Space Monkey - Patti Smith [childbirth to space monkey… what a lucky baby!]
- Death scene: Your Wife is Calling - Lee Ving, Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Alain Johannes, & Pat Smear [one intense death, i would assume]
- Final battle: Warehouse - Dave Matthews Band
- Funeral song: Don’t Get Lost in Heaven - Gorillaz [well, that one’s definitely fitting]
- End credits: Cautious Man - Bruce Springsteen
So, yeah, that’s a thing. ^.^ I like the sound of it.